Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Summary - Part 5


As I mentioned in the previous post, this summary won’t necessarily be a summary, but more of a hopes for the future kind-of-thing. So if that doesn’t make your toes curl, here goes.

When myself, TONE. and Leroy first started uploading our humorous (or humourless depending of what side of the proverbial fence you stand on) creations to ‘Major Gubbins’, we hadn’t a clue what we were doing, or what we really stood for. We only wanted to brighten up someone’s day and do something fun. 

But over the space of a year, events, creative interests and new friendships have changed what we feel 'Major Gubbins' should be about.

You see, thus far we've only really revealed one side of our unorthodox existence, the creative part, the part that can be manipulated, edited and perverted as far as our abilities will allow. 

But from now on it'd be nice to show off the parts we can't control. The working's out, the mistakes and the tiny nuances that life throws at us.

I suppose what I'm trying to get at is, we'd like it to be more personal and honest, hence why we started this blog. As a new start, a chance for us to get to know each other better, let you peep into our keyhole, have you round for tea, and so-on, and so-on...

Well, I guess that's it for these summaries. New things will  appear in the next few weeks.

But before I go, I'll leave you with 'The Show', April's addition to my add-to monthly album 'Intimate Moments in Public Places'.



- Major Gubbins

No comments:

Post a Comment