Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Major Gubbins' Right Hand


Erm, hello. TONE. typing. For a short while now I have been practising my life-drawing skills on Major Gubbins, or the bits of him he's willing to show me hehe. 

I originally asked Emily, because she's a mannequin. I thought she would be like a big version of those little wooden men, but she just gave me a funny look. Think I must've phrased it all wrong. 

Well, err, anyway. All the drawings below are of Major Gubbins' right hand, and they were all done with a 4B pencil. It wasn't a conscience choice, it was the only pencil that I had left after Minor Gubbins had finished throwing them out of the window at our neighbours. One of them got stuck on poor old Mr. Howler's bald head. I think it's still there actually. 

Major Gubbins' Right Hand
'Major Gubbins' Right Hand #1' by TONE.

Major Gubbins' Right Hand #2
'Major Gubbins' Right Hand #2' by TONE.

Major Gubbins' Right Hand #3
'Major Gubbins' Right Hand #3' by TONE.

Major Gubbins' Right Hand #4
'Major Gubbins' Right Hand #4' by TONE.

Major Gubbins' Right Hand #5
'Major Gubbins' Right Hand #5' by TONE.

Major Gubbins' Right Hand #6
'Major Gubbins' Right Hand #6' by TONE.

Major Gubbins' Right Hand #7
'Major Gubbins' Right Hand #7' by TONE.

I'm happy with them, but I feel like I've still got some way to go. I have some of his left hand that I'll post sometime maybe. I also have some that I did with oil pastels. Maybe I'll post them too.

Erm, until then, look after yourselves. Oh, and thanks for reading. 


'Self-Portrait' by TONE.


- TONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment