Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Wobbly


Erm, hello, it’s TONE. typing. 

While I’ve been recovering in my matchbox bed all weekend, from my, er, box related incident, the others have been taking all  Leroy's hoarded stuff to the tip. 

This is the first time that I’ve been downstairs since it’s been cleared, cos I’ve been a bit wobbly. But anyway the, er, flat feels massive now. Plus, Leroy’s even got around to taking the Christmas decorations down. Thought he was going to leave them up like he has done for the last few years. 

Erm, talking of Leroy, I haven’t seen him all day. I mean I heard him leave this morning, but he doesn’t like being out for longer than a few hours. Says fresh air makes you age faster.

I would normally go out looking for him, but er, like I said, I’m still a little wobbly. 

Come to think of it, there was something. Before he left he shouted something about a screw. Don’t really know what that means, but, I'll er, ask the others what they heard. 

Okay, I’m going to do that.

Keep safe till the, er, next time we talk,




- TONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment